WELCOME TO UPPER CUMBERLAND RIVER WATERSHED WATCH
Upper Cumberland Watershed Watch (UCWW) is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to monitoring water quality in the Upper Cumberland River watershed. The Upper Cumberland watershed includes all rivers, lakes and streams that are located upstream of where the Cumberland River enters Tennessee in Monroe County, Kentucky.
UCWW is entirely volunteer run and organizes water sample events several times each year. Our goal is to create a database of scientific data to aid in the study of water quality on the Cumberland River. More information on UCWW can be found on the About UCWW page. This site has a great deal of information in it. Below are a few of the topics covered:
- Data Collection and Results
- Water Resources in the Upper Cumberland Watershed
- How to Become a UCWW Volunteer
- Education and Information Resources for Anyone Interested in Water Quality
- Connecting and communicating with water resource professionals.